Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Gentoo install issue...
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Gentoo install issue...
- From: Scott <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 21:04:37 -0500
- Content-type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"; format=flowed
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <3C4CEC86.1CC269F6@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 20:54 2002/01/21 -0500, Scott wrote >On 13:37 2002/01/22 +0900, Jack Morgan wrote >> >>Me too! I didn't have time to look into it more, but will once I get >>home >>tonight. I'm a 2.4.18-pre3 + XFS type so will try removing AGP from >>kernel and Xfree, once it is working. I get caught up on the Opengl >>libs. I'm going to try compiling the tarballs my self in /usr/local/ > > >Yup--that's where it was. Glibs. Sorry, I'm half asleep---I meant opengl. As I said in the earlier post, I'm no longer in a rush to try Xfree86.4.2 so for the moment, I'm going to leave it alone. :) Thanks though--I'm saving that email with the solution, in case I get reckless in the next few days. :) Scott
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Gentoo install issue...
- Next by Date: [tlug] PC vendors.
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Gentoo install issue...
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Gentoo install issue...
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links