Re: Good CJK distro

> Can anyone recommend a Linux distribution that handles
> Chinese, Japanese and Korean well?
>
> I am currently using Mandrake and recompiling various
> things myself. It seems that the Mandrake folks
> are trying to make a multi-language distribution, but
> they are not quite there....

When I looked at Kondara a while ago, it had some support for Korean and
Chinese I think.
And Kondara might be ahead of Mandrake in this area (the asian languages
I mean), but still not quite there. Take a look at it though.
But I'd rather recommend to do the recompilation/configuration by
yourself, installing a new distro sometimes doesn't acheive the goal
your're aiming for.

B0Ti.