Re: Problems with RH 7

when I installed RH7 the default language setting was

#cat /etc/sysconfig/i18n
LANG="ja_JP.eucJP"

I guess you can give that a shot.  I am having problems with the
Japanese version of Redhat.  I was using Kondara before this and it
seems to be better at handling both English and Japanese.  Guess what I
will be installing next week when I get the latest Kondara CD! By the
way, does anyone know if the lastest version of Kondara is included in
any magazines at the moment?

Cheers

Tony