Re: *BSD (another question, again)

At 01:43 00/11/13 +0000, you wrote:
>On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 02:29:23AM +0100, Fredric Fredricson wrote:
> > What is the difference between `echo *BSD`?
> > Are there more than Free, Open and Net?
>
>I hope someone can correct me on this, because it's part of an article I'm
>in the middle of:

It looks correct AFIK. I really like the Net/Open BSD fiasco, especially
since the Japanese OpenBSD advocates try to (somehow) hide it.

Maybe you could mention the fact that BSDi is hiring major FreeBSD developers
right and left, and so it is expacted that BSDi and FreeBSD is expected
to move closer.

Also if you want to talk about the Japanese situation, Japan probably has a
larger
proportion of FreeBSD users because Linux didn't run on NEC's PC98
platform until PlamoLinux came along (and that's rather a minor distro...)