Problems with Mozilla

Hi Folks

I am having problems with Mozilla.  I have downloaded the latest build
over that last couple of days and then subsequently run it.  It runs
fine until I come to a page which requires java.  The browser asks me if
I want to download the Java VM which I say yes to, it connects to
netscape, downloads the VM and installs it.  I then exit Mozilla and
then try and run it again, the running part dose not happen - it crashes
while it is loading.  Has anyone else experienced this problem, and if
so do you know how to get around this problem.

Cheers

Tony