Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [OT] email forwarding?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [OT] email forwarding?
- From: Chris Beggy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 17:01:18 -0500
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- References: <20001113225919.T682@example.com>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <riIfuD.A.ExE.8SGE6@example.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas O'Dowd wrote: > > > I know this is a little off the tlug topic, but I would think it > would be useful info to some of the subscribers and of course we all > know that that 99.99% service runs on a linux box anyway :) > > Tom. Tom, Hello. I saw your post. My ISP does web and domain hosting, either together or separately. I think your request is for separate domain email service. If you are interested, check out: http://www.kippona.net/ Feel free to ask questions. Thanks. Chris
- [OT] email forwarding?
- From: "Thomas O'Dowd" <email@example.com>
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: FreeBSD vs. Linux
- Next by Date: Re: FreeBSD vs. Linux
- Prev by thread: Re: [OT] email forwarding?
- Next by thread: Re: [OT] email forwarding?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links