Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [OT] email forwarding?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [OT] email forwarding?
- From: "Thomas O'Dowd" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:48:40 +0900
- Content-Disposition: inline
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-Reply-To: <3A1064AE.35B77369@example.com>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 05:01:18PM -0500
- References: <20001113225919.T682@example.com> <3A1064AE.35B77369@example.com>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <Db9js.A.MAF.NuIE6@example.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.4i
On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 05:01:18PM -0500, Chris Beggy wrote: > Hello. I saw your post. My ISP does web and domain hosting, > either together or separately. I think your request is for > separate domain email service. > > If you are interested, check out: > > http://www.kippona.net/ Thanks Chris. I had a look at the site. $40 is a little much for what I want I think. I also had a look at their mx records and they only have one mail server :( Should work, but a secondary is required in my opinion if I'm paying my $40. The tlug thing sounds interesting. Could be a source of group funds. I'll continue to shop around in the mean time :) Check this mail out from yesterday, or rather from Sep 5th!!! Received: from mercury.namesdirect.com (unknown [18.104.22.168]) by impreza.asahi-net.or.jp (Postfix) with ESMTP id 5EB79D416 for <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Mon, 13 Nov 2000 19:15:36 +0900(JST) Received: from hikari.tlug.gr.jp (hikari.tlug.gr.jp [22.214.171.124]) by mercury.namesdirect.com (8.10.0/8.10.0) with ESMTP id e85NHgR16189 for <email@example.com>; Tue, 5 Sep 2000 16:20:03 -0700 How can I wait 2 months for a tlug email? Tom. -- Thomas O'Dowd Have you had your noop today? firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.nooper.com
- RE: [OT] email forwarding?
- From: "Jack Morgan" <email@example.com>
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: FreeBSD vs. Linux
- Next by Date: Re: FreeBSD vs. Linux
- Prev by thread: Re: [OT] email forwarding?
- Next by thread: RE: [OT] email forwarding?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links