Re: [Lingo] [tlug] Better to have "bottom-posted"?

Godwin Stewart wrote:
Yet again, I notice that people still think there are only two styles:
top-posting and bottom-posting.

Where I live, there are two methods at least -- inline or bottom and top posting.
Also, FWIW, I feel that this discussion does not belong on the "lingo" list,
which is supposed to deal with natural languages spoken by human beings, not
with posting netiquette.
Are you sure the people on tlug who were following this list are all on lingo as well. If not, I think that yanking the thread from one list to another is rather impolite. Also, lingo is "natural language discussion" so IMO this thread also does not belong here.

Steve S.