Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Lingo] ?????????
- Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 14:47:40 +0900
- From: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [Lingo] ?????????
> -----Original Message----- > From: Kim Ahlström > Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2007 11:29 AM > > So as for hiragana vs. kanji, I'd say it's a stylistic choice. But I > would *guess* that hiragana is more common. > Also, what is the target audience of the manga? Some manga geared towards teens will use less kanji than dramas and such geared towards adult readers. ^_^
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: RE: [Lingo] Re: [tlug] Emergency nomikai August 17th?
- Next by Date: Re: [Lingo] Re: [tlug] Emergency nomikai August 17th?
- Previous by thread: Re: [Lingo] 悪党ども、海賊ども
- Next by thread: [Lingo] Online reference for Japanese grammar?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links