Re: [Lingo] An idea

On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 15:48:56 +0900, "Josh Glover" <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> I for one think her idea has real merit, and really shows off what
> Lingo is supposed to be about: sharing interesting ideas from
> languages and cultures we've encountered.

Since "lingo" was my idea in the first place, I'm more than pleased to see
an idea for "real content" here. It will have taken about a year for the
list to take off, and this is a good start.

Let me know if I can help in any way with the administrative stuff for
this, but in a week from now - I'm headed to the UK for a week in about 2
hours :)

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Doctors can be frustrating. You wait six weeks for an appointment and he
says, "I wish you'd come to me sooner."