RE: tlug: Why use Linux? (was: Caldera)

On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> My two-year-old likes Linux better (Mom doesn't have a Pikachu
> screen-saver yet) and so does Bill "w3.el" Perry's 3-year-old son Liam
> (I don't know why; it may be due to a congenitally hyperactive left
> pinky, Bill doesn't have an NT XEmacs at home).

If you have a linux-based pikachu screen saver, I *must* have that.  I
hate to admit it, but although beanie babies, leo di caprio and most other
pop icons are beneath me, I do give in to Star Wars and Pokemon. :)

Scott M. Stone <sstone@example.com>
Systems (UNIX) and Network Engineer
Taos - The SysAdmin Company