tlug: Java in Netscape

  I'm sure there's been lots of discussion about this, but I haven't
noticed any during the half a year or so when I'm plugged into the list.
I had noticed that Netscape occasionally - I don't browse a lot -
crashes and burns on some pages.  It was only this morning, when this
happened twice in a row, that I finally noticed that it's a Java-related
thing.  I can't remember having this kind of problem with my old
installation (which was certainly Java-capable), but I don't remember
off-hand what I might have done myself to set up the Java capability.
Can someone fill me in, or point me to a good source of info on this?
I'm using whatever Netscape it is that comes standard with RH6.0.

  Thanks.

Dennis McMurchy,
Sointula, B.C. / Tojinmachi, Fukuoka
Canada           Japan

Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691