Re: tlug: Re: Posting Japanese text to the

> When I invoke kterm, I got the following error:
> $  kterm &
> [2] 869
> $ Warning: locale not supported by C library, locale unchanged
> Warning: Actions not found: begin-conversion
> Couldn't set locale: ja_JP.eucJP,ja_JP.ujis,ja_JP.EUC,japanese.euc,Japanese-EUC,ja,japan
> Warning: Actions not found: begin-conversion
> Warning: Actions not found: begin-conversion

A couple things:

* is kinput2 already running?
* don't you need to specify a kanji mode with "-km"?
* does your kterm app-defaults contain this:

  kterm*VT100.translations: #override \
        Shift<Key>space:        begin-conversion(_JAPANESE_CONVERSION)

-- Chris
Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai: December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691