tlug: Taichung - back to business

I thought I would mention that the Taichung
Linux Users Group is having a Linux/FreeBSD
InstallFest next weekend. Only weeks ago
the whole island was rocked with one of the
largest earthquakes we have seen in recent
history and now, someone has found the
time, space, power and physical energy for
an open source software event. How to describe
this: resiliency?

T. Laszlo
laszlo@example.com

Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:30   place: Temple Univ.
* Linux Internationalisation Initiative (Li18nux) speaker: Akio Kido
* Japanese TrueType Fonts                     speaker: Adrian Havill
Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai:  December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691