Re: tlug: "strings" for Java class files

On 08.10.99[22:04], Adrian D. Havill wrote:

havill>If someone's interested in it, let me know, and I'll put it somewhere
havill>under GPL. (C source, embarrassingly sloppy-- I used the program as a
havill>self-exercise to familiarize myself with the class file format)

	reading the thread, i just thought it would be
	a good project to work on...

	so, i am ... and i would like to take a look at it.
	[ i might ask you a lot of stupid questions though...;)]

					if you have time,
						thanx....

Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:30   place: Temple Univ.
* Linux Internationalisation Initiative (Li18nux) speaker: Akio Kido
* Japanese TrueType Fonts                     speaker: Adrian Havill
Next Technical Meeting: November 13 (Sat), 13:30 place: Temple Univ.
* Network Security                               speaker: Steve Baur
Next Nomikai:  December 17 (Fri), 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691