Re: tlug: wmppp heads up

Simon Cozens <simon@example.com> wrote,

> Does anyone else use WindowMaker and wmppp? I thought I'd try it out so
> I could see what sort of bandwidth I was getting, but it seems to be a
> little reticent about giving interfaces back up again; by this morning I
> was up to ppp2 and thought something must be wrong. Since I've not
> changed anything else, I guess that must be to blame. Maybe it's because
> I was starting interfaces using command-line pppd, I don't know. Anyone
> else seen this?

  enki chak 282 (~): rpm -q WindowMaker
  WindowMaker-0.52.0-2
  enki chak 283 (~): rpm -q wmppp
  wmppp-1.3.0-5

works fine for me on a RH6.0 machine (I start ppp with ifup
pppX, where X is a number identifying one of my different
ppp configurations).

Manuel
Next Nomikai: September 17 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** Linux 8th Birthday Anniversary! ***
Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:00     place: Temple Univ.
*** Topics: 1) Linux i18n   2) Japanese TrueType fonts