Re: tlug: mail weirdness [the mutt way]

> So, it would appear that I *AM* jseebach@example.com -- I just didn't
> know that I was until today. I'm still not exactly sure where it is that
> mutt is getting this information to add too my headers, but it apparently
> is. Short of ditching the forwarding service and changing my e-mail
> address or choosing a new email client, I'm not exactly sure what else to
> try. Any suggestions?

Actually, I'm positive it's not mutt -- rather, I'm pretty sure that it's
exim. If I cat a file and pipe it to sendmail, i get the same weirdness in
my header. So that would appear to be where my problem is. If anyone knows
of any graceful ways around this (although I doubt that such ways exist),
let me know.

john seebach
jseebach@example.com (or so I thought)