Re: tlug: Re: RELAY

Tony Laszlo <laszlo@example.com> wrote,

> Manuel,
>
> Thank you for your advice; that probably
> will be of much use to some people.
> Well, it looked promising but didn't
> do the trick for me. I tried it by using
> the file /etc/mail/relay-domains that my
> sendmail.cf pointed to but also
> /etc/mail/access .  I alternately
> put "gol.com    RELAY"
> and "mail.gol.com    RELAY"
> in the file.

Strange.  `gol.com' should be ok.  I use a vanilla
sendmail.cf, where I only change DM and DS in basically the
same way as you do.

Are you sure that you need the

  Dj$gol.com

entry?

Manuel
Next Nomikai: September 17 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
Next Technical Meeting: October 9 (Sat), 13:00     place: Temple Univ.