tlug: Re: pine/sendmail

My smtp setting was empty, so I put localhost there even though the help
said that it defaults to localhost.

I think you are right about sendmail, but honestly I don't know where to
look since sendmail's config is sooooo daunting.

I have noticed that sendmail isn't properly sending my local mail unless
I issue a sendmail -v -q.  Otherwise it just sits in the mqueue...  Is
there some thing that I should change for that?

TIA,

On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, Tony Laszlo wrote:

> The setting you are looking for is
> probably not in pine but in sendmail.
> pine's smtp setting must be set to localhost,
> however. be sure it is.
>

>              Tony Laszlo  laszlo@example.com (Jiyugaoka, Tokyo)
> _/_/_/_/* ISSHO:  http://www.issho.gol.com

Next Technical Meeting: August 14 (Sat), 13:00  place: Temple Univ.
*** Special guest: Marc Christensen (Salt Lake Linux Users Group)
Next Nomikai: September 20 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691