Re: tlug: Where to buy RedHat6 in Japan?

> Hello,
>
> I wonder where I can get buy RedHat6.0 in the Tokyo area? I needed to
> use it quite urgently (setting up a server by next week). Does the TLUG
> library have a copy that I can borrow from for a few days, or could I
> find someone who is willing to lend it to me for a week?
>
> Thanks a million!
>
> regards,
> Chiew

I bought it from cheapbytes.    Check their homepage www.cheapbytes.com   Its
advantage is extremely cheap.   RH6.0 cdrom is $1.99 and with 3 archive cdroms
$6.99.  But shipping/handling to Japan costs $11.00!   I paid $17.99 and got
it 2 days ago.   It takes about 4 or 5 days to come.
  Hope this helps.

--
Tetsuji Rai    Tokyo Japan
PPL 2476457    tetsuji@example.com

Next Nomikai: May 26 (Wed), 19:30                        Place: TBD
*** Special guest: Eric S. Raymond
Next Technical Meeting: June 12 (Sat), 12  :30   place: Temple Univ.