tlug: X-Auth warning

Hello.

While sending email from emacs (VM), or exmh, the following line gets
inserted into the header (also see the header of this email):

`mriya' is my localhost's alias, `vik' is my account name. I don't
remember myself setting anything with -f...

How to fix that? Is it an X authorization issue, or Sendmail? (I have
little knowledge in either of them)

I run RedHat 5.2 on a standalone machine.

Thank you.

Viktor Pavlenko

vp@example.com
vvp@example.com
*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691