tlug: Digital Simultaneous Voice and Data

I have been searching the hardware Howto for DSVD support, but the most
recent one doesn't even mention this anywhere...  Has support for DSVD Fax
modems been added?

Also, on the same vein, I have a Sony VAIO 166 Pentium I system with a
28.8 DSVD fax/modem installed, but have to use a Zoom 28.8 parallel
external fax/modem.  If somehow DSVD support has been added, how would I
find out, and since I don't know my modem maker because it isn't written
anywhere in the stupid docs how do I setup support under Linux?

TIA,

Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture, Japan
e-w.standlee@example.com
fwiw3980@example.com <default>

*** featuring: LabView and UDB/DB2 for Linux
Next Nomikai: May 21 (Fri), 19:30    Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691