tlug: latex2html with Linux

Hi,
 Anybody has experience with this?

Problem I'm experiencing with it I feel related to file locking on
Linux.

I finished writing document in Ukrainian (actually it's a Ukrainian
translation of Linux SysAdmin Guide) and need to convert it into
html. General structure of document is very similar to its English
counterpart.

English latex code gets translated into HTML easily and without any
problems (well, almost but I was able to resolve them), but when I'm
doing the same with Ukrainian (f.y.i. it's one byte encoding, using
high half of ASCII table) all gets screwed.

Most of the chapters, sections are repeated twice (or more times). Usually
one/two of these multiple entries cut in part randomly.

I was fighting with it looking for all those unmatched braces etc. to
no avail. Finally I tried to convert it at SunOS and it worked
fine. Still I can't use SunOS because I don't have any TeX/latex
installed on it (images are not generated). So, I tried only that
latex2html part works fine.

TIA

Dmytro
Dmytro Kovalev
Tokyo FI UNIX SA, Consultant
E-mail: dmytro.kovalev@example.com
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30  Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691