Re: tlug: Ghostscript/VFlib not finding font

    >> The wadalab fonts are postscript, so VFLib does not apply, I
    >> think. For that you would have to muck around with the Fontmap
    >> file.

    Frank> But pointing VFlib at the Wadalab fonts worked, according
    Frank> to Matt?

I beleive that VFlib is supposed to handle _all_ fonts in a unified
way.  I don't htink it's good idea to use it to handle Postscript
fonts if you have ghostscript, because I don't think it passes all the
information that a postscript font can contain.  But it should work.

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691