RE: tlug: Grrr... Why won't the same solution work for the same problem twice?

Thanks Jonathan and David, my screen is up and running. This time XF86Setup
was my knight in white shining armour, and you guys turned out to be right
that it takes more than 1 meg to do 1024X768 - my card actually has two
megs. Always a happy surprise to discover that you have more RAM than you
thought you did.

Next Technical Meeting: February 13 (Sat), 12:30 place: Temple Univ.
** presentation: XEmacs, by Steven Baur and Martin Buchholz
Next Nomikai: March 19 (Fri), 19:30   Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691