tlug: Q: Korean input methods

A friend of mine who is new to Linux likes, apart from
Japanese, to input Chinese and Korean.  In theory, this
shouldn't be a problem with Mule, I guess.  Jonathan
recently posted a link to a page covering Chinese and there
is also a HOWTO for Chinese, but I didn't find anything
regarding Korean.  Does anybody know how to do this or where
to get further information?

In the unlikely case (maybe not that unlikely in Japan) that
anybody is actually using Linux with these three languages,
I'd be grateful to know how to set this up.

Thanks,

Manuel
Next Nomikai: 14 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
*** it will will be Jan 14 (Thu), as Jan 15 (Fri) is a natl holiday
Next Technical Meeting: Feb 13 (Sat), 12:30    ace: Temple Univ.