Re: tlug: Re: limiting mail size that is reveivable and deleting it from my mail server (fwd)

Thanks for your reply,

I am using fetchmail.  I don't want it to remain on the ISP.  I use
infoweb out here in tim-buck-too because of the price and availability...
So, they wont authorize me using procmail on their servers even if they
ran unix/linux, but I am pretty sure they run NT...

I found the MaxMessageLimit or somesuch option in the sendmail.cf, but you
are right, since I am using fetchmail it is already too late to kill it
once fetchmail fetches it...  I wonder if there is some --force or some
such option to force deletion... But, --expunge is the only closest and
that is only for IMAP...  yuck!  Oh, well, maybe I can find a linux/unix
based ISP out here in tim-buck-too who will let me run procmail on the
server.  <pinch>  Ouch, I guess I would have to be dreaming...

Thanks,

Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture, Japan
e-w.standlee@example.com