tlug: ccp

Eric S. Standlee writes:

 > What does this error mean?  How do I fix it?  I 'find / -name ccp'

Have you noticed your spelling error? There's not supposed to be any
'ccp', but you should have 'cpp', the C PreProcessor. I believe it's
included in the GCC package (at least on RedHat it is), so if you have
GCC and not CPP, then something's wrong and you might need to
reinstall the package.

 > didn't find anything called ccp, but the man page for cccp/ccp is there...

cccp? A man page for the Soviet Union? You must have a *very* old
distribution ;-)

Matt Gushee
Oshamanbe, Hokkaido
Next Technical Meeting: 12 December, 12:30 at Temple Univ. Japan
*NEW LOCATION* a map is available at http://www.tuj.ac.jp/maps.html
Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691