Re: tlug: Afraid to boot

On 08-Dec-98 Scott Stone wrote:
> I checked on this fairly recently (seeing if a newer one was out for TL
> 3.0.1), but I didn't find anything newer than 20.

There was a note on freshmeat the day before yesterday saying that version 21
was available.

The changelog, however, notes that

"Given the large number of changes, this version should be considered as
experimental and should be used with due precautions"

David

E-Mail: David Dibben <dibben@example.com>
Date: 08-Dec-98
Time: 11:07:23
Next Technical Meeting: 12 December, 12:30 at Temple Univ. Japan
*NEW LOCATION* a map is available at http://www.tuj.ac.jp/maps.html
Next Nomikai: 15 January 1999, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691