Re: tlug: PCMCIA Network trouble (D-Link DE-660)

Frank Bennett <bennett@example.com> writes:

> Hmm.  I wonder why trouble always seems to strike on weekends
> when the experts are away from the office?  My first posting on
> this was too long-winded for anyone to have stuck with it to the
> punch line, so a quick recap:

Gee, Frank, sounds like you're having a pretty rough weekend.
Maybe I can help you cut through the maze.

Healthy devices that go inexplicably dead are sometimes coming
under the influence of an IRQ conflict.  Does your system report
anything unusual in the IRQ's assigned to devices in the PCMCIA
subsystem?

Cheers,
--
-x80