tlug: Sparc parts/Akihabara visit

Looking to buy a video card for my Sparc 2 (a TLUG auction special, I might
add).  I have a few leads, but I`m always open to more suggestions.

Also, a linux-using friend of mine from Singapore will be in Tokyo next
week--sadly, working for most of it.  (His real job: heavy-duty IT guy for
Dupont).  On Tuesday--`Culture Day`--,we`re planning to make the
PlatHome/Akihabara `geek` pilgrimage and then take it from there.  Anyone
else going to be around?  (That is, anyone more interested in  _drinking_
than _debating_? )

If so, a `proof` of the Linux community.

Best to all,
Tom H.

Next Technical Meeting: January, 1999 (details TBA)