Books (was Re: tlug: TLUG Finances)

michael> It's an O'Reilly, I think, (I know a guy from Croatia who pronounces this
michael> as "Oh, Really") and it costs above 8000 yen, maybe 12,000 or so.  There
michael> is a picture of an electric drill on the front.

	UNIX Power Tools, 2nd Edition (w/CD)
        Jerry Peek, Mike Loukides, Tim O'Reilly, et al.
        O'Reilly & Associates, 1997, 2nd Edition, 1082 pages
	ISBN 156592260

My favorite bookstore is The Bookpool (http://www.bookpool.com). They
offer great discounts on technical books. Unfortunately, this particular
title seems to be out of stock: