tlug: Re: TLUG finances

> It's an O'Reilly, I think, (I know a guy from Croatia who pronounces
> this as "Oh, Really") and it costs above 8000 yen, maybe 12,000 or so.
> There is a picture of an electric drill on the front. 8-D I will find
> out the rest of the info tonight--tachiyomi time!

Unix Power Tools
Jerry Peek, Tim O'Reilly, Mike Loukides
ISBN 1-56592-260-3
USD 59.95

I bought this for personal use about a year ago.  Good book.  Right
now (until the 28th) you can get special shipping from Computer Literacy.
$14.95 shipping for any number of books.

-Joe.

Joe Marchak joem@example.com ph:03-5203-3925 fx:03-5203-3699 ldist: s/03/813/