tlug: TLJ2.0 question... again

Hello everyone!

I asked the question about booting LILO on TL2.0J yesterday, and someone
suggested to pick MBR for the installation of LILO, so we did that, but
we have the same problem again...

What is happening is that every time we install and reboot, it will boot
up to "LI" and freeze.  Does anyone know any other way that we might be
able to make this work?

On a side note, I just TL2.0J up and running on my Sony VAIO, but stupid
me, since I only left a 600MB partition available for it, I couldn't
install the developmental sections, and now I think I'm gonna have to
re-install since I can't remake the kernel... (in other words, no
network support for me now)

But it is interesting how my whole floor is trying to convert to Linux
once I brought the TL2.0J to the office a few weeks ago... :D

---
Michael Chiu
mchiu@example.com
ICQ: 5850128