Re: tlug: Re: multi-processor linux configuration ?

    Darren> One interesting thing I read - the more machines you have,
    Darren> the more often you'll seem to have machine failures. So
    Darren> make sure the machines are easy to replace, and that your
    Darren> application can adapt to machines coming and going.

I would just setup one master machine and then use rdist to keep them
all in sync. Keeping all the file systems ( partions ) the same will
make life a lot simpler. You should be able to do the install of a new
machine over then local net. Once a very basic system is installed,
rdist from the master machine and your set.

Regards,

	Andy