tlug: SMB install

Hi,

If anyone can help... We are currently trying to use TL2.0J to install
via SMB... We have placed the CD into a CD-ROM drive located on a WinNT
4.0 Server, shared the drive, etc. and now are having problems
connecting to the server.

The name of the server is Altiserv, and the share name is E.  We have
tried using combinations such as \\Altiserv with \E and without the
\s... but fail to connect...

Anyone know how we can connect?  Of course we can use FTP, but it would
be good to know how to do it via SMB in case we don't have access to an
FTP server...

Thanks,

---
Michael Chiu