tlug: Odd little e-mail problem

    Dave> When I send e-mail to a particular friend of mine in Canada,
    Dave> he can't read my e-mail, and it has the following written in
    Dave> the body INSTEAD of whatever i wrote:

    Dave> Executing: kterm
    Dave> kterm: Not found
    Dave> Comand failed: kterm-geometry +0+0-e move/temp/mm.aoooCS/dev/null

    Dave> I'm using netscape to do my mail, and I'm using Red Hat
    Dave> Linux 5.1. So where is the bug that i have to squish?

    Rex> It's definitely a problem on his end, not yours.  I'll betcha
    Rex> 10 yen he's running mutt (could be wrong).  He's got a mime

Or something using metamail, eg MH.  But the immediate problem is
asoko, definitely.  See if you can get him to send you a copy of the
_full_ headers, including the ones the MUA hides.

    Rex> configuration error (simplest solution is to install kterm).
    Rex> His MUA is keying on your charset and trying to do the right

Uhm.  If the charset is right (ie, something not in the ISO-8859 set,
which xterms can handle), he'd better have kterm or similar installed.

If the charset is wrong, then Dave or his ISP should fix something.
Note, according to Dave's presumably-not-munged-by-tlug-or-my-MTA (but
who knows, arrrgh):