Re: tlug: Odd little e-mail problem

> > Executing: kterm
> > kterm: Not found
> > Comand failed: kterm-geometry +0+0-e move/temp/mm.aoooCS/dev/null
>
> It's definitely a problem on his end, not yours.  I'll betcha 10 yen
> he's running mutt (could be wrong).  He's got a mime configuration error
> (simplest solution is to install kterm).  His MUA is keying on your
> charset and trying to do the right thing.  In the interim, he can
> probably type '|less' or whatever the equivelent is for his mailer to
> read your message

The reason i was sure that the problem was my end and not his, is that he's
answering his mail with Eudora on some kind of Wintel machine set-up, and
the problem looked kind of UNIX-ish. I figured that pointed towards me.He
is getting his e-mail through a University account, though, which i imagine
has some kind of UNIX back-end to it's network.
Just to make this a learning process for me... what IS kterm?

    Dave