Re: tlug: How To tell?

Scott Perlman wrote:

> > TwinBridge is at <http://www.twinbridge.com/>
> >
> > KanjiKit 97 is at <http://www.pspinc.com/

Ugh.... I wasted 30,000 yen on the twinbridge thing. It works, just, but
has ugly, ugly fonts and has a very "programmed in 5 mins in VB" feel to
it. Also GPFs occasionally. Also interacts poorly with Word 95 sometimes
- crashing just by scrolling (though this is probably Word's fault).

They came out with an update, but I wasn't prepared to shell out another
ichiman+ on it as I wasn't convinced the GUI would improve.

Never used Kanjikit so I can't comment.

Neil.