Re: tlug: How To tell?

Jonathan Byrne - 3Web did state upon Tue, Sep 29, 1998 at 03:39:33PM +0900:
> On Tue, 29 Sep 1998, Scott Perlman wrote:
>
> If they have 9 chips, they're parity.  If they have 8 chips, they're
> non-parity.

I'm pretty sure they have 3 ;-)

> >But any expertise in getting Japanese capability running on a NT
> >English would be much appreciated.  (Re-installing the J version is not
> >an option)
>
> Check into KanjiKit 97 and TwinBridge Japanese partner.  These enable Japanese
> input in English apps and also enable you to read Japanese documents with
> them.  They definitely work with W95 and W98, and I think they're OK with NT,
> but double-check on their web sites. Neither of these will let you run
> Japanese applications, however.  Installing a Japanese version of Windows is
> the only way to do that, but if that's not an option, it's not an option.
>
> TwinBridge is at <http://www.twinbridge.com/>
>
> KanjiKit 97 is at <http://www.pspinc.com/

I'll take a look thanks!  (J-install is an option for when I can/need
to run that one app but Its not an option for my primary environment.
At least not unless i I learn to read a LOT of Kanji by yesterday, but
I do need ot be able to see website/mail/documents that I get.)

--
"X11 is the second worst windowing system in the world.  First place is
a tie between all the other windowing systems that have sold more than