Re: JB's NJWIN note (was: Re: tlug: Netscape and RH5.0)

Is there no similar program on the Linux side?  It seems that it cannot be
that hard to do what NJWIN does:  trap two-bit languages and translate
them on the fly for both the windows manager and the printer...

Is there a project like this in the works?  Can the NJSTAR folks be
cajolled into porting their NJWIN/STAR stuff to X?  Would it be benefitial
for them to have linux programmers helping with their development, and
users giving them shareware income?  How does one go about writing up a
snazzy proposal to them?

Actually, since jb has experience with two-bit languages and such, maybe
we could form a project on the Linux side to provide such a tool...

<Bang:  the door slams>  Sorry, I am awake now... <grin>

What do you guys think?  I am interested in trying to help.

Eric S. Standlee
Kashihara City, Nara Prefecture, Japan
e-w.standlee@example.com
fwiw3980@example.com <default>