Re: tlug: Linux Trademark: PHT position

At Wed, 19 Aug 1998 15:37:45 +0900, Cliff Miller <cliff@example.com> wrote:-
> Hi TLUGers,
>
> I have written a few documents outlining the Linux trademark issues as
> I see them and what has transpired between PHT, Linus and some of the
> other Linux companies.

Hi Cliff,

I have just read through your pages (JLUG also has revised their pages).
Just a quick correction, Joe is/was acting President of TLUG while Craig
is out of town.  The next TLUG president is subject to the election
we will have in October, but most likely Craig.  If possible please
revise your pages regarding the correspondences with TLUG.

Regards,

Ken Harada

Ken Harada (原田 健)   JO1VRK/JE3SEN    Hayama, japan
kenhrd@example.com       http://www.hayama.net/~kenhrd/
Member of: Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama (IMASY)
	   Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)