Re: tlug: Linux as Trade Mark?

All,

The reason why I posted the original "there is an open ..." message
to the two mailing lists was to let you know what is happening,
since TLUG is officially sponsored by PHT (see the footer of every
mail in tlug: list), and is working friendlily with JLUG (see our
domain name).

I don't think it appropriate to support either Cliff or Ogochan
at this stage, since there is no clear statement regarding legal
issues on this regitration in Japan, nor the full details of
progress up to the decision of PHT to apply.

I would like to recommend that we keep watching the correspondence
between Cliff and Ogochan on the said web page.

Ken

Ken Harada (原田 健)   JO1VRK/JE3SEN    Hayama, japan
kenhrd@example.com       http://www.hayama.net/~kenhrd/
Member of: Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama (IMASY)
	   Tokyo Linux Users Group (TLUG)