tlug: Re: Fujitsu SCSI & LMO 640E - Almost there

Ok,

I have two partitions, one for 2.0.0 and one for 2.0.34 (transitionary).

I am now running the 2.0.34 kernel on the 2.0.0 partition, this happened
by
mistake (I think I ran Lilo on the other partition).
It solved the mouse problem, which hints at something screwed in
/etc/rc.d ??,
and the MO is recognized, with a caveat, however, it will mount only
 230MB MO's at /dev/sda (I am catching up now, Thanks Jim).
I can do mke2fs on it, and it also reads vfat / msdos.

So now I guessI need to patch up the 2.0.34 kernel or go for the 2.1.x.

Thanks for your help,
I'll probably check in again when I run into trouble trying to massage
it up to 640.
This is no 'if' but 'when'.

 Thanks for the advice,
  Yuval
( The guy who bought the Serial port 2-way splitter for 100 Yen and
seemed really
 to have wondered why - But I put it to good use, and it really sticks
great to tables
with the four suction cups, I can even stick it to the bottom of my
desk, cool !)

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: