Re: tlug: monitor flat-lined

> Does the flatline mean I'm off to buy a new monitor, or is there
> some way to bring this back to life?
Get scope, VOM and soldering iron out of the drawer and fix your
vertical sync. If they use the new, braindead chipset with the
big bugger and the smaller power amp check the bootstrap diode
across the latter. If it's dead ---> no vsync.

We had such a problem in a portable tv in November when I was on
Koshiki......

                                    Karl-Max Wagner
                                    karlmax@example.com
featuring Linux on multiple platforms: