tlug: NS 4.5PR1

After a little bit of testing, I have to say it looks like the
Mozilla folks are actually fixing things a tad. For one thing,
this edition is not phased at all by kinput2, even without any
sort of localization hacks. Audio and video call up just fine
so far (after reworking my .mailcap and .mime-types!).

Maybe it'll prove to Andreesen and Wall Street that opening up
source can can be a good thing.

David Riley

Hachinohe Institute of Technology
88-1, Myo, Ohbiraki