tlug: XEmacs mirrors in Japan at "ring.aist"

Stephen J. Turnbull writes:

 >     Matt> ftp://sunsite.sut.ac.jp/
 >
 > Hmm.  They have gotten better since the last time I visited.  I've had
 > all kinds of trouble (missing archives, directories not mounted,
 > broken gzips, you name it) besides the slows and the late mirrors.

Yes, they're pretty good now. I haven't experienced any of the
problems you mention. As for speed, I'm in the same domain, so I have
no idea how it is from outside, but I always get very fast downloads
from SunSITE (instantaneous for all but the largest RPMs, within 10
minutes for a complete XEmacs).

Matt
featuring Linux on multiple platforms: