tlug: Latest junk shop acquisitions

Crawling through junk shops today, I reeled in 4 four-meg SIMMs for my
Sparcstation, and I also stumbled across one of those old Sun external
SCSI drive enclosures (at 1200 yen, I couldn't help buying it).  I've
got a few questions about that, for the Sun-wise on the list:

1) Other than duct tape, is there any way I can put a 3.5 drive into
this thing (the mounting plate has no screw holes for a 3.5" drive, only
a 5.25")?

2) It has a switch for setting the SCSI ID, which has a six-hole plug on
the other end of its cable.  Presumably this is for attaching to the
drive.  However, I don't have any SCSI drives that have a connection
like that, but they do have jumpers for setting it. Is setting the SCSI
ID on the drive and leaving the one on the box disconnected OK?

TIA,

Jonathan

3) What about termination?

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: