Re: tlug: Are kernels interchangable?

Hi...
    Well, I'm not quite sure that from distribution to another it will
work, but from diferents machines (and CPU's) it almost ever runs
whithout problems (only for IRQ or I/O, that may conflict). I've used for
a little time the same kernel (and compilation) when I moved my HD from a
486 to a P-233.
[]'s
    RCT