tlug: SB AWE-32

Hi, I'm using sb awe 32 on my red hat linux box, but it isn't working,
don't know why...

I've used the sndconfig to find it, and it worked (it is a PnP card),
but when it goes to play a test sample it says that an error occurred on
modprobe (not saying which error).

I've tried to use isapnp and it ran whitout any error message...

Can anyone help me, please?!

Thanx,
    RCT

featuring Linux on multiple platforms: